Sunday, February 1, 2009

Making progress

As far as I can tell, I've accomplished two items since starting this whole thing. First, Rob and I cleared out the top of the mudroom closet. I just started putting stuff up there. You know, things that I didn't need sitting under the kitchen sink. It's really a work in progress. But, let's face it, I worded it so that I could easily do it. And, I did. Ha! I might win this game yet.

Today, I finally got out of the house. I was a bit stir crazy after being sick for at least a week. I ventured out to go grocery shopping, but decided a stop at Pier 1 was in order. We had a gift certificate left over from the wedding. I really wanted to find a small accent table or two on clearance. But, I didn't see any that I liked. Then, I remembered - THE LIST! Yes, I could fulfill another one of my goals. So, I found a nice bamboo magazine rack for the bathroom. It's a dark brown. One day, when I repaint that bathroom, it will match. In the meantime, it's just a random thing sitting on the floor. Eh, whatever. Check #58 off the list! W00t!

I guess this is my post for the month. This is a bit more fun that I thought it would be so maybe I'll be back before March 1st. 'Til then. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment