Monday, February 23, 2009

Two more down! Kinda

I knew I'd be back before the month was over. It's just too much fun. Cross #20 off the list - I'm pregnant! Dos is on the way! He or she will be here in October and I'm so excited! Since we found out, I've been perusing the baby websites again. What to do about a crib, bedding, room paint, etc... Lots of decisions but yet, still lots of time.

I also just finished reading a book. The Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz was an easy read. Well, the book was, but the content was tough sometimes. People being mean to dogs and children is not my idea of fun, but overall, I was happy with the book. Cross one off the list. 9 more to go. I'm contemplating reading the new Grisham I got for Rob for Christmas, since he hasn't touched it. =)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment