Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So, I've taken some time off

Baby 2.0 didn't work out. A few days after my last post, as most of you know, I lost the baby. But, I'm still keeping that item checked off. I *did* get pregnant with #2. We just won't ever get to meet him/her.

On the upside, I just reread Angels & Demons in preparation for the movie coming out next month. I really want to see it in IMAX. And, there was so much that I missed in the book the first time around that I needed to reread. I swear, that is one of my favorite books of all time. So much better than The DaVinci Code, if you ask me.

And, just today, my mom and I went shopping while she was visiting. She took me to Olive Garden and we had soup and salad. YUM! I'm not a big salad person, I love me some OG house salad. And, the breadsticks...to die for!

I'm working on another project - planting flowers. Over the weekend, I went to Ocean State Job Lot and bought nice hanging planters for the farmer's porch on our house. Next up, I need to find some good flowers that will grow in there for the spring/summer. Right now, all 4 planters are sitting empty on my dining room table. I've also been talking with a friend of mine with a green thumb about redoing the plants that are around the farmer's porch. There are some there and we've done a bit of cleaning. But, it needs some work and some new, more colorful plants. Then it needs some mulch. I'm hoping to have that stuff done before Mother's Day.

While it's not on the list, the one thing that has been occupying my time besides M is my Avon business. It's going well, and I'm really enjoying it. I even got some business cards and am working on getting the word out in a town mailing that is going out soon. Yay! If nothing else, it gives me a little extra spending money.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment